3.04.2009

I too have an octopus obsession... but am also partial to lobsters

So Judy (over at Atlantis Home) lives in Texas, apparently grew up in Alaska, and is an all around pretty neat person. She says she was interviewed about her cephalopod love, the octopus. Her bracelet by Antonio Palladino really is marvelous. Which, after reading the Surrealist manifesto, and thinking about their use of the word, I am using to mean "inspires marvel," not "Oh Daaahling, that is absolutely maaaahvelous." Said bracelet is also highly covetable. But seeing as I lack the spare change ($4,195!!!!!!) to purchase my own, I will instead hopefully one day settle with these babies, found here:





AWESOME RIGHT!? Possibly super creepy, but that makes them even better. Anyway, sorry about how this post has been so link-errific. It's the kind that would make me waste a lot of time because I would end up spending at least half an hour with each of the links. And this is why I never do any of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment