2.08.2009

from "Lobster Claw vs. Tentacle"

These are some little drawings I made while I was in Argentina. I took the Polaroids from the window in my bedroom. It took up one whole wall and I loved waking up warm from the sun. This year I live in a little cave with hardly any light at all and consequently I find myself sleeping in later than I ever have. It has made me realize that I actually have 3 things to look for when I am apartment hunting soon: pet friendly, close to the subway, and natural light in my bedroom. Hopefully I won't come up with too many other demands before I have to start looking, otherwise I will never find anywhere to live. This post is seriously lacking in the snark department, and for that I apologize. I'll be back on my A game soon, I promise.







marker on polaroid, buenos aires, argentina, 2008

1 comment: