1.28.2010

circumstance and coincidence




This is one of my favorite photos that I think has ever been taken (please take into account I am one for hyperbole, but I think I am being serious here). This was taken backstage at Zac Posen's Fall/Winter 2008 collection that was actually the last collection for which I was working as a marketing intern. I loved the pom-pom Mickey Mouse ears and frilly skirts. But his photo is genius. It's like a real life Picasso; my brain doesn't really know what to make of it. It's just almost right, but not quite. And how glad are you that there was no red-eye function on the camera?! SO glad right? Me too. I wish I could get a copy of this that didn't have the magazine print all over it. But I am thankful for what I get, so thanks New York Magazine, for making your "Look" magazine... I think every year? You always get some really sweet photos, and this is one of the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment