3.25.2012

It's all in the sweater...






So the styling in this editorial isn't anything revolutionary, but it is definitely one of those that made me think, hey, I could actually wear some of these outfits, and also perhaps without buying a million new items of clothing. (Of course, that blue sweater in the first picture and the entire outfit in picture four would be very happy in my closet if anyone needs to buy me a present and is wondering what to get. Oh yes, and her hair too please.) Plus, I like that she is wearing a sweater as a top in every photo because that can easily translate to anyone's wardrobe. 

Also - Season Five of Mad Men begins this evening, and so I thought this is an appropriate post. Lara Stone looks like she could probably take down Betty Draper in some sort of We-Wear-Nice-Skirts-and-Are-Cold-as-Ice-Blonde-Ladies competition. Right?

 US Vogue, September 2010
(images via modelcouture)

No comments:

Post a Comment