1.30.2012

cats #1


So.... I'm all into series now!! But I'm also lazy and never label anything and used to be concerned about posting things that might not be *cool* but then liking cute things and kittens became cool. Or so I am busy convincing myself. So because of the lack of labels (this one would be #cats #hugs #catshugging) and because I also can't be bothered to go through my archives (even though I only have like a dozen previous posts) I don't know if I have posted many cat things before! Well get ready for this roller coaster -  a cat roller coaster! Oh, if only that were not only a figment of my imagination...

AREN'T THEY CUTE?!?!?!?

(via AnOther , via putyourpawsup)

2 comments:

  1. TOO CUTE! I want to be in that spoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GAWD I love these cats. how flipping adorable.

    ReplyDelete