1.27.2012

a vice quotes series


I used to read Vice Do's & Don'ts a lot. The don'ts were always a bit too vulgar for me, and I thought maybe it was just because I wasn't cool - even if most of the time they totally had a point. The do's were usually pretty amusing and I tried to pick up some tips on how I could be cool.

Every once in a while they imparted some actual wisdom that made me happy, smile, think or laugh. I saved my favorites in a sticky note on my desktop for the past forever, never quite sure what I was going to do with them.

Now I've decided to share them! Genius, I know. I'm sure if you Google the quote, you can find the picture originally associated with each one, but I like them just they way they are: words.

Vice Quotes starts tomorrow. Keep your eyes peeled!

1 comment: