5.09.2012

sheila marquez wears the best outfit ever?

This is just possibly the best outfit ever. I'm not one for a lot of color in my outfits, but this is somehow working for me. The colors are good and weird, bright but somehow not overwhelming. The coat is amazing and really pulling it all together with its non-structure and those shoes!!! I recently saw a friend's pair of thrifted burgundy work shoes and now it's all I want. Let's also mention that the tags on her clothing read like my dream list of place's I'd shop if I were rich: YSL, Balenciaga, Acne, Rag & Bone, Marni... all she's missing is a little Prada and Jil Sander. I'd also like to note that Sheila Marquez has always been a model favorite of mine, if that is a conversation anyone would like to have (along with Karlie, Kinga, Omahyra, and Tasha Tilberg, among others). Ain't she pretty?

(image via I'M KOO)

No comments:

Post a Comment