5.14.2013

Kitty and Angel Y'all...

In January, I had this moment where I realized I wanted to be putting more Vibes out into the Universe, but the Vibes were a little different than what I had normally conceptualized as the vision of this blog. So I started another blog. An EVEN MORE SECRET BLOG. Less secret now that I just linked to it. But  recently I have realized it is silly to have two blogs. It's pretty similar to how I've been in the past: there's School-Sarah, Home-Sarah, Sporty-Sarah, Arty-Sarah.... and the list goes on. I think this is pretty dumb. I'm trying to have more of a ZFG attitude toward life, which so far means I get arm tattoos if I want to and now I'm going to post all my favorite aggregated content in ONE place, not two. Also, I'm gonna repost highlights from there, over here. Starting.... now:


This post started one of those internet black holes. Apparently Grimes tweeted about it. Then I had to watch her new video. And then I started thinking about all the female rappers I like these days...


Which meant I had to re-listen to Angel Haze's New York. I love that she totes channels Andre 3000 on one verse (starts around 2:22). And THEN....

I had to finally read all the tweets and listen to all the songs from 2013's first Twitter brawl.

It was your typical internet black hole. Loved it.

1 comment: