1.15.2009

lace - ups
















Look at these cool kids and their matching kicks! I took this at a club in Buenos Aires, and judging from the music it was bad 90's rock night or something, but these two emo kids were rocking the skinny jeans and matching sneakers look anyway.

The matchy-matchiness sorta reminds me of when in 4th grade I totally HAD to have these weird ass Nike basketball shoes that said NIKE really big all along the side of the shoe, just because these other two girls who I thought were really cool had them. I don't think I actually got them, but I do think I thought the world might end if I didn't. Here's to hoping that I'm above that type of influence these days (but secretly thinking the world might end if I don't get white lowtops with black laces to wear with my black skinny jeans.)



No comments:

Post a Comment