3.04.2009

Sunday afternoon

This picture does no justice to how cold it actually was outside. After fancy brunch up in Tarrytown, my friend espied this dress in my closet and insisted we put together an outfit for a foto-foto! I didn't actually wear this all day, because the dress is a bit immobilizing, but I think once it gets a little warmer, I just might don it for more than five minutes. I might have to try pinning the skirt up underneath for a fun, fluffy, shorter length - but I actually really like this sorta weird ankle length.



self-made scarf, vintage Laura Ashley Dress, H&M tights, GoJane shoes, friend's bracelets, broken vintage watch

Then I took a picture of my super-awesome friend who styled the above outfit with me! She absolutely always has on the best outfits, and always makes me look better, take chances, and step out of my comfort zone. She is moving to a farm, so for a little I was lamenting that all her good style was going to go to waste, but then I just realized she is gonna wear awesome farm outfits.




No comments:

Post a Comment