3.04.2009

jackets, clutch, boy, undies and hay, postcard



From The Sartorialist himself, bringing you the classic black on black on black. Why do I like this? Well because it looks good (obvio), because I think I could maybe pull it off with stuff I already have in my closet, and because it really is a nice photo... with the grey, black, offwhite thing going on.




Another good one from The Sartorialist. This one is total inspiration. My friend told me I need to get a clutch like that so I stop killing my back with the terribly large and sometimes uncomfortable totes I insist on carrying around. But let's also take note of her cozy scarf, her pants and the way they gather in and up at the ankles, and that wonderful blanket-ish coat.



From a photo piece in the NY Times on Carnevale in Venice. If one ever needed a reason to go to Venice, I believe that this young man just made the case for you.



Um this is pretty much everything I will never be, but I love her anyway.



PostSecret makes me feel sad sometimes, and sometimes laugh, and sometimes a little angry, but I read it every week anyway. This one appealed to my love of minimalism, typewriters (or at least typewriter styled font), and appropriate obscenity, as well as that romantic that likes to hide deep inside and pretend not to exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment