3.12.2009

Oh Omahyra

It's been a while since I've seen Ms. Mota around and I was so happy to see her as I flipped through Jasmine de Milo's Fall 2009 collection. As far as the collection goes, for the most part it was pretty slinky, dominated by the sartorial favorite: black, and presented in this crazy pastel room that looked better suited for the Balenciaga show, but I think I actually liked the wierd contrast of it all.

But most importantly Omahyra was one of the models for the presentation - and I love her. It started young... I remember she was in a Rocawear advert when I was probably 13, and even though I have never owned anything by Rocawear, nor desired to, I kept her right above my lightswitch for the longest time. I think she is absolutely stunning - clearly in an "unconventional way" but whoa, I would be her any day. Also, she has crazy badass tattoos everywhere, that probably keep her off many of the runways, and so I am so glad that she was actually chosen for this show.

Apparently I've got models on the mind lately. But anyway, in addition to featuring Omahyra, these two looks are pretty sweeeeet!



Hi LBD - You look comfortable, and like you might not be heinous on me. I know you are simple, but I love you anyway.



Oh hey sequin body suit with sequin ruffle front! Glad you came too. Yeah of course I would like to be the talk of the town. Thanks for asking.

Pics from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment