2.26.2012

proenza schouler fall 2012: bambi purse and peacocks


Proenza Schouler is always doing something amazing in the textile department. The patterns, colors, and textures are above and beyond, every season. I will freely admit to owning both the wallet and tote with the poppiest yellow/blue fish print ever, and more embarrassingly: carrying them together. They were a fraction of the price of normal PS and so I jumped at the chance! Anyway - I love this satiny, chevron, peacock sweatshirt (it is a sweatshirt construction right? look at the triangle at the neck!), the bambi purse - though I do hope it is not actually a deer, and that skirt is just fantastic despite the fact I can't even tell what's really going on with the fabric. I wasn't enamored with the whole collection but I truly loved this look.

(images via Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment