2.03.2012

red wings and a long pleated skirt

Recently I've been wanting a pair of vintage Red Wings but with my tiny elf feet I don't know if I'll ever be able to find a pair! This look would be so much less without them. The whole style it's oversize for sure, there's masculinity in the color palette and details, but still feminine as well with the long pleated skirt, that halo of ringlets. I'll be trying to capture this essence in the way I dress for a while yet. I almost did it once in Cape Code last year with a red pleated skirt, brown Bean boots, and a navy coat, but something wasn't right. Next time...

(image via The Sartorialist)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you can! Try some slightly urban versions (not the same ones everyone in BK has) and go supra: http://www.suprafootwear.com/shoes/SKYMOC/BURGUNDY+-+CREAM/S18142/BRG?category=HIGH%20TOPS

    Also, is this already you??

    ReplyDelete